A collection of videos documenting Masako Matsushita‘s research in Bassano del Grappa on different practices to inhabit the spaces of a Museum, from February 2020 to September 2021. From walking maps to karaoke, dedicated guides and orientation, anyone can activate their senses and bodies, to discover unexpected details and retrace their experience through new personal languages.
- A dedicated guide : https://youtu.be/903BPDOttOU
- Geographical museum of human identities : https://youtu.be/ukPX1NFENt0
- Fiction Karaoke : https://youtu.be/tO7aG1sNaeo
- Walk&Draw : https://youtu.be/xjzEdm2h55w
- E.M.A.T.O.M. Encountering and Meeting the Arts Through Orienting and Measuring : https://youtu.be/pnGhW_zj934
Filmed at the Civic Museum of Bassano del Grappa, 2020 – 2021. Practices by Masako Matsushita with guest artist Ingvild Isaksen and with local artists Beatrice Bresolin, Vittoria Caneva, Anna Grigiante, Ilaria Marcolin, Sara Lando, Elena Sgarbossa Video and editing by Matteo Maffesanti (with excerpts from videos filmed by Roberto Cinconze)
Comune di Bassano del Grappa (IT) // Masako Matsushita (IT) // Museo Civico Bassano del Grappa (IT) – Associate Partner //